New Tech Meetup of Central PA Message Board › CDS - Software Developer Position
Position Title: .NET Software Developer
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Position Type: Full-time, Salaried
Salary Range: $30K+ DOE
Computer Development Systems, LLC, a Microsoft Certified Partner, is searching for varying levels of Software Developers that are self-motivated, well organized and goal-oriented individuals to perform .NET software development for web-based software projects. This is a very fast-paced and dynamic career opportunity with unlimited personal growth potential, the opportunity for additional project performance bonuses, and expanded knowledge in the Information Technology field.
This position will be responsible for developing applications for new and existing projects, both internally for our company, as well as for clients that we support. A thorough understanding of Visual Studio 2008/2010, Visual Basic .NET, ASP.NET and HTML are a must.
Hours of operation are from 8am – 5pm, Monday through Friday. Evening and weekend work will be necessary to complete some projects and tasks as required by clients or contracts.
Candidates should be forward thinking, innovative and committed to providing timely and professional support and development services to our employees and clients for our projects. This is a full-time, salaried position. Contractors and third-party firms will not be considered.
• Minimum of 1+ years on-the-job experience in developing web-based software using Visual Basic .NET in Visual Studio
• Visual Studio and Internet Information Services (IIS) experience
• Web client interface development experience using HTML
• Strong writing & formatting skills: must be able to create and proof documents and emails
• Excellent verbal skills: must be able to communicate effectively with people
• Work must be thorough and accurate
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Must be responsive to customer inquiries and quote requests
• Health Insurance, Includes Dental and Vision
• Retirement Planning (Company Match Program)
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick/Personal Leave
• Casual Dress Code & Office Environment
• All Employees are eligible for Referral Bonuses
• All Employees are eligible for Performance Bonuses
Please send resume, detailed contact information and salary requirements, as well as examples of previous projects, if available, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attention: Christina McDermott, Office Manager.