addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New Tech Meetup of Central PA Message Board › Deloitte Consulting seeking .NET developers in the Harrisburg area, and a Ki

Deloitte Consulting seeking .NET developers in the Harrisburg area, and a Kickstarter project

John C.
Group Organizer
Hershey, PA
A note from Meetup member Danny Wu:

My company Deloitte Consulting is looking for experienced .NET developers. We're currently collecting resumes. If you're interested, please send your resume to Danny at or contact him through the Meetup site. Please share this with anyone you think might be a good fit.

On a personal note, I am in the middle of a Kickstarter campaign to fund the first print run of my book, "The Mistake Bank: How to Succeed by Forgiving Your Mistakes and Embracing Your Failures." We're more than halfway to the funding goal with just over two weeks left. Please check out the Kickstarter page for more info, and share with your networks. Link here: http://www.kickstarte...­

Much appreciated!

See you at the next Meetup - Monday, Feb 4, 7pm at Harrisburg U.