New Tech Meetup of Central PA Message Board › Developer opportunities

Developer opportunities

John C.
jmcaddell
Group Organizer
Hershey, PA
Hi, all,
Two different opportunities to share with you. See below:
Are you a bad-ass PHP guru who would like to take the lead role in masterminding the end-game for a proven two year old web startup?  HarborCompliance.com wants you.  We are growing faster than I can code. As the first outside developer (there are 2 non-developers as well), you and I will be diagramming, debating, and tag-team developing.  You are going to have A LOT of responsibility, freedom, and accountability.  The #1 requirement is that you can build reusable object-oriented code quickly and reliably.  The vast majority of our site is custom PHP.  The #2 requirement is that you are hungry to learn because you will need to learn our business and I will regularly be throwing textbooks at you for what you'll need to know next.  The opportunity will begin as full-time independent contractor work anticipating that you will soon position yourself as the long-term solution architect and lead developer for our company.  Please contact Megan Cherveny at mcherveny@harborcompliance.com­.
And this one from Vonciel Turner:
Hi all. I have a few tech positions open (contract and perm). Network Team Director (Mechanicsburg); Java Front End Developer (Harrisburg). Please contact me if you're available/interested. [You can connect with Vonciel thru his Meetup profile.]
Don't forget; next Meetup is Monday, Apr 7, at 7pm, Hershey Center for Applied Research. RSVP here.  Pizza will be served!