addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New Tech Meetup Message Board › Referrals

Paul K K.
Calgary, AB
Post #: 7
I had been to several of this group's meetings. Most of the companies who had presented their ideas had already been established and well underway. I am still searching for sponsors and investors who are willing to step forward, listen to my ideas and willing to take calculated risks with me by investing in my pilot projects. I have several ideas and the beginning of a business plan. Now I am stuck at this early start up step. What must I do next? This is the question that had been stuck in my mind. I need referrals and guidance from you. At this point of development I don't have any money to spend. I need your help to bring my ideas from concept to start up. If you can help please let me know. Thank you.