align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Post #: 5

I can do a great disappearing act.

Thats interesting... are you magician or something?
A former member
Nah, not that way ... I go quiet sometimes and people wonder if I am still alive or not. :)
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi All,

Myself Sri.

Hometown: Vijayawada, AP
Cities Lived: Vijayawada, Pune, Jersey City, Chicago, Dallas, Princeton, Baltimore, Detroit, Raleigh and now Bangalore.

Meet me to know more about me.
A former member
Good work Jayesh. Seeing lots of activity.

Well, i am Chandra; short for Chandragupt hailing basically from Gauhati.

I had worked at Pune, Mumbai and now started an IT startup in Bangalore.

Well, for hobbies I can say I am a stamp collector (philately), love mountain climbing, grt movie buff and since last couple of weeks have started to love cooking.

See u ppl
Chandra
A former member
Post #: 15
Welcome All. I joined this group with a lot of resistance with myself. But, this seems to be a wonderful group indeed.

Great work to start Jayesh.

Thx,
Jyothi
A former member
Hello,
My name is Gaurav.

1. Hometown : Delhi
2. Cities visited : Jaipur,Shimla,Agra,Missouri,Kulu Manali,Jodhpur,sariska,nanital etc.
3. Hobbies/Interests : Travelling,TV,reading blogs,dinning out,sports.
4. Ideas for groups : Visit new places outside Bangalore, and explore the city also while we hare here!

Just recently moved into the city, and looking forward to make new friends to hang out with

Cheers,
Gaurav
A former member
Post #: 77
Hi Gaurav,
Nice to see that you love travelling and have covered so many places in India. So do keep checking the meetup site regularly and join us to explore the places in karnataka. I hope all would love to know about your travel experiences.

Welcome on board.

Sudhansu
S S
brandbull
Mumbai, IN
Post #: 10
Hi All,

SHYAM here

1. Hometown:
Mumbai & Bangalore

2. Cities visited:
Mumbai, Pune, Goa, Chennai, Coimbatore, Pondicherry, Bangalore, Mysore, Coorg, Mangalore, Kanpur, Hyderabad, Wayanad, Trissur, and a few I dont remember :)

3. Hobbies/Interests:
Travelling (you would have known by now), Social Networking (quite active - both online n offline), Events(you may invite me to any, and waver off any entry restrictions ;) ), Food & Wine (Veg n Egg n Cheese n Sweets n Cocktails n Liqueur n Beer...), more to come ...

4. Ideas for groups:
Knowledge Sharing, Enjoying Company, Use talent/knowledge to help others, Exchange Smiles, Extend help :)
Amandeep
user 12536137
Bangalore, IN
Myself Amandeep, "Ady" in short

1. Hometown - Amritsar, Punjab

2.Cities Visited - Almost entire south India and quite many places abroad

3.hobbies/Interests - Travelling,trekking,internet, world cinema, exploring diff cultures & making new friends.

4.Ideas for groups - Hangout somewhere on weekends, short trips & excursions
Rohan S.
user 107594802
Bangalore, IN
Post #: 1
hi, rohan here.. from mumbai