Boulder New In Town Meetup Group Message Board › Silpada Fundraiser Benefiting the American Cancer Society!

Silpada Fundraiser Benefiting the American Cancer Society!

Leigh C.
user 43394622
Louisville, CO
Post #: 9
Dear Group,

I would like to invite everyone to an online Silpada Fundraiser benefiting the American Cancer Society that I am hosting. All of the proceeds will be donated to the American Cancer Society website http://www.cancer.org...­. on April 30th. I know so many people that fight and struggle with cancer on a daily basis and now is the perfect opportunity to give back and help support cancer fighting research.

If you are looking for a gift for Mother's Day this is the right time to find something special for your special someone! The guaranteed ship date for Mother's Day is May 6th.

Thank you for your time and if you have any questions, please contact me at 3035133427. I would love to help you with your jewelry selection.

Please visit my website at mySilpada.com/leigh.cheatwoodharris and select Silpada Fundraiser Benefiting the American Cancer Society as the hostess upon checkout.

If you know of anyone who might be interested in this fundraiser, please pass it on.

Have a wonderful day!

Take care,

Leigh Cheatwood-Harris
Leigh C.
user 43394622
Louisville, CO
Post #: 25
I just found out that my husband's cousin has sweat gland cancer which is a very rare disease and not treatable with chemo or radiation. Thoughts and prayers are with her and her family! Even more reason to support cancer fighting research!