Boulder New In Town Meetup Group Message Board › anyone interested in going to Machu Picchu on horseback late october?

anyone interested in going to Machu Picchu on horseback late october?

A former member
Post #: 65
First - my apologies if your'e a member of CHAOS too and saw this there. I don't know how much cross-over there is.

I'm organizing a trip starting 10/26 to machu picchu that's in two segments. the first week is tour of the sacred valley on horse ending at Machu Picchu, and the 2nd is a trek to an amazing Inca ruin unseen by virtually anyone and it's going to be amazing - probably life changing for whoever goes. Just know the title is misleading - you cannot get to Machu Picchu by horse - it's not allowed. But the week preceding it will take us via horseback if that's any consolation.

I'll be in Boulder between monday (19th) and Sept 3d to scope it out as my possible new home. I've also signed up for a couple treks and happy hours etc. just to get social and take advantage of the landscape. So if anyone wants to talk to me about Peru or the Inca, I'll be there in person and we can grab a coffee/beer/wine/bite :)

Here's a link to the details. If you're interested in learning more, just send me a private, but better yet, reply here as I'd love to see if I can generate some interest and a public conversation.

http://www.greenwoodl...­

p.s. anyone have any great ideas on where to go for photography? I'm bringing ALL of my gear out and could use some advice - especially if i'm without car. (but my airbnb host is lending me her mountain bike)