addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New York Caving Meetup Group Message Board › HELP !!! MISSING HELMETS !! labelled N.N.J.G.

HELP !!! MISSING HELMETS !! labelled N.N.J.G.

Kay R.
kayrising
Group Organizer
Centerport, NY
I was just now told that 9 borrowed helmets were never returned during our 2011 N.R.O. weekend. we all had a great time and I'm sure it was a complete oversight but I need to track them down and return them to the "N.N.J.G. Grotto"... the group that loaned them out. We had about 200 people there but it was only our meetup group that borrowed helmets..... and I dragged y'all here so I am ultimately responsible...help me out folks...If you borrowed one check your gear and closets... if you were a driver peek in the trunk... they've got to be here someplace and I'd like to clear our name....call me, text me, email me, or drop them at my house... lets just find them! 516 205-5966   thank you thank you......Kay...

THEY ARE RED PETZLS WITH HEADLAMPS ......AND LABELLED N.N.J.G.........
avra c.
divermate
New York, NY
Post #: 2,059
Did you have any luck tracking these? Nine Petzl's w/ lamps is no small change. That's a serious drain on grotto resources that jeopardizes the whole loaner gear program. Tell me ya got 'em!
avra