New York Caving Meetup Group Message Board › clarksville trip update

clarksville trip update

Kay R.
kayrising
Centerport, NY
we have had so much interest for this trip I have scheduled a rerun or it at 3 pm so for you lazy bones who prefer to sleep in or those who just want to hit the road a bit later you can now rsvp for the 3 pm shift which is listed on my other meetup group

http://www.meetup.com...­

hello everybody I am excited for our cave trip.. please feel free to call or comment with questions...

everyone should send me a call or text anyhow so i have your number..and so i can explain to you what to expect on this trip and so I can help you arrange carpool

Due to the number of no shows I am now asking for a 5$ deposit to reserve spots on all our trips.... as  soon as I receive it you are confirmed and your spot reserved.. no one can be reserved until deposit is sent... so please send it and write paid next to your rsvp ...much time is invested and I want to see all who wish to join be given the opportunity.it also drives me batty to lug 15 helmets and assorted gear all the way to albany and have 4 people show up...especially knowing how many i had on wait list.. so hope yall understand my frustration... but! frustration no more!! simple solution!  please paypal kayrising@hotmail.com as a GIFT and make the notation name of trip you are attending. This money can be returned to you after meetup or you can make it a donation to our loaner gear fund... which is super appreciated...

we do have vertical practice and gear for sale at our hostel... so if you need to practice, learn, get some new stuff or need a bunk  keep that in mind...

many of us are leaving from the hostel  and spots are available for ride share

kay 516 205 5966...

be sure to send your cabin money too! its $5 and all goes to national speological society northeast cave fund.