addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New York Caving Meetup Group Message Board › Tonight's Club Meeting - Release od Cave Survival Documentary April 5th

Tonight's Club Meeting - Release od Cave Survival Documentary April 5th

chris n.
user 7634672
Group Organizer
New York, NY
On March 16th, I had the honor of being given the Citation of Merit Award at the Explorers Club Annual Dinner, which was held at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel. I received the award for the 20 years of research done in bringing the story of how 38 Jews survived the Holocaust by taking refuge in a cave for close to a year to the public's attention; first through my book "the Secret of Priest's grotto", and now through the soon to be released documentary "No place On Earth" (being released April 5th in NYC). At tonight's club meeting, I will be speaking a little about these topics, as well as how to obtain discount tickets to the doc's opening.
avra c.
divermate
New York, NY
Post #: 2,243
Chris in a tux!!! Lookin' sharp!
Never mind you and Cameron, who's the pretty young lady?
Old cavers never die. They get awards and make movies! Not too shabby.
Well Deserved Congratulations...
avra