New York City By The Bay Message Board › Things to do with the NYC crowd...suggestions?

Things to do with the NYC crowd...suggestions?

Jeff E.
user 7738590
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 3
Do you have any ideas for fun things that you'd like to do with your fellow New Yorkers? This is the place to post ideas.

Here is a start (on short notice)...Tuesday March 5 at 8PM they are lighting the Bay Bridge with 25,000 LED lights. If you've seen them testing it you know that it is really impressive. The bridge at the other end of Rt 80, the George Washington Bridge, just can't match it so lets celebrate being on the right end of things. We could meet at 7:30 or so to get a good spot on one of the piers by the Embarcadero.
Jen
user 14484728
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Sounds fun. I'm in!
Jen
user 14484728
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
Stumbled upon this: http://m.7x7.com/eat-...­
Bramani
user 38744242
Hayward, CA
Post #: 12
Next time I book a belly dance or burlesque show I'll be happy to post it and invite everyone :)
Eddie H.
EddieH
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 8
It's bit of a dive , but Ace's in Tenderloin is a cool NY bar (they even have 4 seats from Shea and Yankee stadium in the bar - 2 seats each). Could be fun... just a thought.