New York City By The Bay Message Board › Reminders: New Yorkers Meetup tonight--and new co-chairs needed!

Reminders: New Yorkers Meetup tonight--and new co-chairs needed!

Stephen B.
user 9077559
San Francisco, CA
Hello, fabulous Bay Area New Yorkers. This is just another double reminder:

• There's a New York City By the Bay Meetup tonight­, Thursday 4/24 at 6pm at Alibi.

Come out and raise a glass to the group's 2-year anniversary!

• We need a few good New Yorkers to co-chair.

The time has come to renew this Meetup's membership, and Jeff needs some assistance now that I won't be a co-chair. I've really enjoyed helping out for a stint, but unfortunately I'm moving on to other projects and won't have time to plan events, though of course I'll still be a proud member. We've had a great run so far, and Jeff's put a lot of effort into maintaining the group, so let's keep the momentum going.

Know of any fun places or events you've been itching to try out? Willing to plan even one event to start? With a few helping hands, the workload should be fairly minimal. Please reach out to Jeff or me if you're interested.
As Billy Joel would say, let's keep the New York state of mind--or as member Karen says, "Keep the sarcasm alive."
Hope to see you tonight.
Cheers,
Steve