Christmas-Hanukah-Kwanza in July, Gift Project-themed Round Robin Thur, July 3rd 6:00-8:30 Doors open 5:45. First timers welcome as guests.
• Attend Round Robin of teaching to create small projects for holiday gifting.
Shari White will teach Romanian cord, also called Lobster cord. Very useful for bags and jewelry.
Linda Dunn will teach her own design: "Hold Me, Frill Me Coffee Sleeve" She will focus on teaching the modified Astrakhan stitch, which the pattern uses. Download pattern from Ravelry.
Betty Ann Hassan will teach "Blossom Bag Yarn Saver -Mini", a pattern designed by Sherry Farley, who has graciously given her permission for us to teach this pattern. Download pattern from Ravelry..
Myrian Primera has permission from Red Heart to teach "Lacy Crochet Market Bag Crochet Pattern," which has a star effect stitch. Download pattern from Red Heart.
Linda Gerstein will teach Beginners.
• Bring in your completed Mystery Crochet-A-Long. Prizes will be awarded by Shari White. To complete the CAL Repeat parts 2 and 3 to desired length then repeat Part1.
• Bring in your 8x8" squares or 8x16" rectangles for use in Yarn Bombing. Your squares will later be made into afghans for donation.
• Bring your latest creations for Show & Tell and items for charities.
• The Crochet Doctor will be in !!!! Bring your crochet questions and problem projects.
Attend as a guest for the second time for $5, or become a member.