It's March. Time for the 'big dance' to begin and for our monthly dads night out. And, time to go BIG.
Your brackets will be completed and time to put them to the test to determine if those challenging #TournamentDecisions you made were right. Let's gather at "Public House NYC", a cool sports bar in midtown Manhattan to watch the NCAA Tourney together with a crew of other dads. Friday, March 21 is the first round of the hoops tourney and will deliver 16 games in one day...several of which are evening games.
Dove Men+Care is launching a new campaign, #TournamentDecisions, and has agreed to sponsor "NCAA March Madness Viewing Party" Meetups in all seven of the City Dads Group locations - LA, Boston, Philly, Chicago, Denver, and Columbus - on the same night. So dads across the nation have the opportunity to meet up, watch college hoops together, and banter on social media. Special thanks to Dove Men+Care who will be footing the bill for the food and drink!
Meeting spot: Public House NYC - conveniently located near Grand Central on 41st & Lex/3rd. NYC Dads Group will have a private area at the mezzanine bar.
Please join us for an awesome dads night out.
Scheduled Games for Friday Night:
(9) George Washington vs. (8) Memphis 6:55 p.m.TBS
(16) Cal Poly/Texas Southern vs. (1) Wichita State 7:10 p.m.CBS
(11) Providence vs. (6) North Carolina 7:20 p.m. truTV
(12) Stephen F. Austin vs. (5) VCU 7:27 p.m.TNT
(16) Coastal Carolina vs. (1) Virginia 9:25 p.m.TBS
(9) Kansas State vs. (8) Kentucky 9:40 p.m.CBS
(14) North Carolina Central vs. (3) Iowa State 9:50 p.m.TNT
(13) Tulsa vs. (4) UCLA 9:57 p.m. truTV