New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers Message Board › Beer Benefit for President Obama this Sunday @ Burnside in Williamsburg

Beer Benefit for President Obama this Sunday @ Burnside in Williamsburg

Christian
xtian_98
Fairview, OR
Post #: 98
I can't attend this, but just in case anyone is interested / able, obviously a good cause: Beer & 'Bama!

"This Sunday October 7th, Burnside Brooklyn is hosting a beer-tasting and fundraiser for the sitting president starting at 2 p.m.—and 80% of your ticket price will be donated to the Obama 2012 campaign. They have three ticket levels to choose from: 4 More Beers (with cheese curds) for $25; VIP Sampler (curated 6 beer sampler, plus one full meal and a shot special) for $50; and Super-Platinum Special VIP Sampler (full 8-beer tasting menu, meal with Wisconsin cheese curds, plus two of any drink on the menu. Can be shared by two people). You can purchase tickets here: http://fourmorebeers....­ "

Bill
Bill_3
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 11
Darn, I can't make it either. The Wisconsin cheese curds would have been the deciding factor for me to go! Love them. Thanks for posting, Christian.