Have you read the About Us page, and do you agree to abide by the Rules and Guidelines posted on there? (Note the part about your picture showing your face - I will decline your membership if it doesn't)
Do you understand that these are social events for experienced hikers, and you are responsible for your own safety at all times?
No answer yet
Which types of events interest you: Short day hikes, long day hikes, weekend camping, backpacking, winter hiking, world travel, rock climbing, canyoneering, mountaineering, etc?
Hiking and rock scrambling
Do you have any hiking experience? If yes, where and what kind of trips? Please provide a brief description of length, duration and trail difficulty as this information helps us better plan events suitable for the group.
No answer yet
Would you say you're a slow, intermediate, or fast hiker?
intermediate, for now. I would say 8-9 years since I was in NH for 4-5 years
Join us for a full range of outdoor activities all year round!
• Day hikes ranging from short relaxing hikes to 20 mile hiking challenges
• Weekend camping and backpacking trips across the northeast (Catskills, Adirondacks, White Mountains)
• Rock scrambling and rock climbing
• Winter snowshoeing, mountaineering and ice climbing
• Cross-country, downhill, and backcountry AT Skiing
• Adventure travel all over the world - we've been hiking in Iceland, diving in Belize, on lots of place in between
• Bagging 14ers like Whitney, Rainer, and Elbert
Most local trips are accessible via public transportation and we organize car pools when they are not.
These are not guided trips - these are social events.Remember that you are responsible for your own safety. Stay within your skill, fitness, and experience level.
Most day hikes are suitable for any fit individualwith some prior hiking experience.
Everyone should be comfortable hiking alone and be prepared to do so (with a map and an understanding of the route). We make an effort to stay together as a group, but sometimes the group does need to split up.
If you're new to a particular activity or moving “up a level”, please contact the event organizer. It is often possible to accommodate less experienced members, but not always.