|Sent on:||Saturday, December 31, 2011 9:04 AM|
We are happy and proud to conclude yet another year, with 394 hikes organized up to date, and 2,785 total members. Thanks to all our friends, organizers, participants, and especially:
- Rob, for his many weekday and weekend hikes
- Natan, for being an inspiration to us all with his marathon distance traverses
- Yelena, for all those post-work city walks
- Stephen (Kennedy) for putting together many great getaways to the ADKs and the Whites
- Chris D. for hikes and great trail selections
- Brian for the day hikes
- Andre, out in California, for making this group what it is. We wouldn't be here without him
And everyone else who's helped us set up or lead events. Also, a humongous thank you to all of you guys, for coming to our events, filling up RSVP spots within hours, and for making it fun for the rest of us.
Let's resolve to hike more, go further, and stay longer in the coming year!
Best wishes for the coming year,
H&N Organizing Team
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Yelena ([address removed]) from Hiking & Nature Meetup.
To learn more about Yelena, visit his/her member profile
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]