As part of the big move, I'm selling tons of great gear. This is only round one! The Great Stuff!
The Good Stuff:
- Mens Power Stretch Full Zip Top, Large - sells for $80, asking $40 - great winter base layer
- Men’s Power Stretch Bottoms, Large - sells for $80, asking $40 - great winter base layer
- EMS Men's Glacier Down Jacket - a few years old, but like new - great compressible puffy. Extra large (needs to fit over other layers - sells for over $100, asking $50
- Marmot +15 Sleeping Bag (Trestles I think) - sells for over $100, asking $50. It is a less then three years old, synthetic, and it great shape
- Merrell Trail shoes 11 ½ - Vibram soles, non-goretex (so not waterproof but higher breathability) - Used for a few hikes, but decided they were too tight as well
- Scarpa Trail shoes 12 ½ - Vibram soles, goretex - Used for a few hikes, but decided they were too tight.
- Bear Vault Bear Canister - Can’t be used around Marcy Dam (do to one smart bear) but good every where else - sells for $80, asking $40 - http://www.ems.com/pr...
- MSR Simmerlite Stove - sells for $100 + $17 for fuel bottle, asking $75 for stove and two fuel bottles. Great for winter camping, large groups, long trips, and international travel. (Liquid fuels perform better then gas below freezing, cost less per unit, produce more heat per volume, and uses White gas which is available even in developing countries.)
- Two person Mountain Smith Tent - $50 - Old but in fine shape and still rain proof. 3-season with full coverage fly, and comfortable for two people. This model as one large door at the foot of the tent. Weight about 4 or 5 pounds.
Free/Best offer Stuff:
- Instep 4-point crampons - old but in great shape.
- Primus EasyLight Gas Latern - fits on any gas canister stove, gives off a great light. Used for one trip. Sells for $50, asking $25
- Not Without Peril, Tenth Anniversary Edition: 150 Years of Misadventure on the Presidential Range of New Hampshire - $10
- Superfeet premium insole - Size F 11 ½ - 13, for medium arch support Opened but unused, org $45, Asking $25
- Klean Kanteen - metal water bottle, wide mount top - $10
- Packable fraying pan - about 6”, folding handle holds cover
- Packable pot and small pot - larger pot is about 5”, small one is 4.5” with cover and folding handle
- Mid weight winter gloves - black, 40g thinsulate, mens large
- Survival whistles - holds matches in waterprooof screw section
- Nikwax - softshell water treatment
- Solstice Fleece - 200? Weight, blue/purple, mens large. A few years old, but in fine shape
Edited by Group Administrator on Apr 28, 2011 11:28 AM
Post #: 1
Hey, is the Nikwax still available? Would you be willing to trade for a travel sized toothpaste?