addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
I am new to the country and i have to buy some hiking shoes. Can anyone who has been here long provide some suggestions for good hiking boots you can possibly get at Sports Authority or some other store? Something that may have a good grip while scrambling rocks as well...Appreciate the pointers.

Bill W
user 64263712
Newburgh, NY
Post #: 2
Try EMS, REI or Campmoor. They all have very informed sales people and those stores lean more to the outdoor enthusiast. I've never shopped at Sports Authority for hiking gear so not sure what they offer.
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks Bill. Will sure check them out.