New York City Oath Keepers Message Board New York City Oath Keepers Discussion Forum › TSA thugs are searching bags in NYC subways

TSA thugs are searching bags in NYC subways

Adam K.
user 38520792
New York, NY
Post #: 10
Right now at 33rd Street PATH station. They're being assisted by our own NYPD. Street action is needed. We need to promote opposition or these thugs will continue to extend their reach. This is the very nature of tyranny. Also, these cops need to learn a little respect for Americans and our 4th amendment.
GI J.
user 10571929
Port Washington, NY
Post #: 4,181
Right now at 33rd Street PATH station. They're being assisted by our own NYPD. Street action is needed. We need to promote opposition or these thugs will continue to extend their reach. This is the very nature of tyranny. Also, these cops need to learn a little respect for Americans and our 4th amendment.

"Promote opposition" - Great idea...How?

"these cops need to learn a little respect for Americans and our 4th Amendment" - How are we going to do that?

"street action?" - What street action do you have in mind?

They are armed well, they have vests on...at my age I'm not ready to sit in a cold jail cell, or live in a tent like a left wing loony for days on end.

Not trying to give you a difficult time, but I want to know how we can achieve the goal?

IMO, Only way to achieve your suggestions is to increase our numbers beyond the noted 3% suggested by Glen. To do that we need to change our tactics. If a left wing "community organizer" can mobilizer hundreds of thousands, even before he was in a position to buy his support with our tax dollars, then we should be able to use the same tactics and achieve the same/or better results.

GI Joe
GI J.
user 10571929
Port Washington, NY
Post #: 4,194
If I may, some suggestions to solve the problem are:

"A primary object.should be the education of our youth in the science of government. In a republic, what species of knowledge can be equally important? And what duty more pressing.than.communicating it to those who are to be the future guardians of the liberties of the country?"
-George Washington

Hand out copies of the US Constitution to everyone you meet. (Requires a little donation to the cause on each of our parts.) (I have no connection to this organization. Found it on the web - GI Joe)

National Center for Constitutional Studies (http://www.nccs.net/i...­)
Get 100 Pocket Constitutions for
only $35. FREE Shipping

Note: A qty. of 1 = 100 copies; A qty. of 10 = 1,000 copies; etc..
This special offer is being partially funded by paper companies, printers, and many volunteers

Start conversations with everyone you can regarding the lack of Constitutional government and how it is affecting every aspect of our lives.

Stress that history repeats and what we are seeing in this country today, is the same what occurred before the Bolshevik Revolution and the start of Nazi Germany under Hitler.

Inform people that there are many who are concerned and have joined the OK and TEA Parties and explain to them how important it is that all Americans take action, and explain how they can become part of the solution instead of being part of the problem.

If one is interested in getting into a real scuffle, one can remind the cops and the TSA agents about the Nuremberg Trails, and that 'just following orders" didn't fly, and didn't protect soldiers from prosecution.

GI Joe
Dara
Dara_G
New York, NY
Post #: 5
It won't matter until the people understand the constitution! Most people I talk to think it's no big deal. If you've got nothing to hide you shouldn't have a problem with it and are under the delusion that it improves public safety.

You all are invited to this event: http://www.meetup.com...­
GI J.
user 10571929
Port Washington, NY
Post #: 4,195
Thanks for that info Dara.

We have to help people understand the Constitution...

GI Joe
Adam K.
user 38520792
New York, NY
Post #: 12
Thanks Dara,

Looking forward to the 30th
GI J.
user 10571929
Port Washington, NY
Post #: 4,215
Dara, the links on your site didn't connect?

GI Joe