New York City Oath Keepers Message Board New York City Oath Keepers Discussion Forum › Introducing Talk Radio on Smart Pills - Happy Memorial Day!

Introducing Talk Radio on Smart Pills - Happy Memorial Day!The Teri O'Brien Show

GI J.
user 10571929
Port Washington, NY
Post #: 5,433
Talk Radio on Smart Pills Happy Memorial Day!The Teri O'Brien Show

I hope that this weekend finds you enjoying a relaxing time with your family and friends, doing what you love in this great country. I also hope that you'll take a minute to remember that Memorial Day is about more that BBQ, corn on the cob and libations. It's a time to reflect upon and express our appreciation to the millions who have served and sacrificed so that we can continue to live in freedom. Thanks veterans and active duty military servicemen and women! You are the greatest, and my mere words are inadequate to express my appreciation for what you have done and continue to do. Please go to this post to find some sites where you can show your appreciation.

We'll be live in vivid red, white and blue, Sunday, 5/26/13. Andrew Marcus, Creator of "Hating Breitbart," will be our special guest.
It's a terrific film, celebrating the life of a courageous warrior for truth, justice and the American Way. If you haven't heard of the movie, you'll want to. Here's a little about it:

From ACORN to Weinergate, HATING BREITBART tells the story of one man with a website who forever changed the media paradigm, upending the traditional press and changing the ground rules of political journalism. He opened the floodgates to an army of citizen journalists who used new media to completely rewrite the narrative. In the process, he repeatedly found himself the target of a media feeding frenzy as the old paradigm's supporters pushed back.

Under the radar, ICYMI (In Case You Missed It)

Please take a minute to share one of these stories with your social networks, or email lists, and be sure to visit http://www.teriobrien...­. every day to stay ahead of the curve.

BREAKING: Sen. Schumer Admits Illegals Given Amnesty Won’t Have to Pay Back Taxes (You have to pay your taxes. Illegals? Not so much, at least if Chuck Schumer has his way. Why isn't ANYONE reporting this story other than us? Sen. Rubio, repeating, please run away from this disastrous amnesty bill!)

Woman Calls 911, But Is Choked and Raped Anyway. Dispatcher Had Said, “So Sorry. No Cops Here” (Media's answer: more taxes. My answer: more guns, less crime.)

The Smoking Gun Tying the White House to IRS Targeting Scandal?

Listen Live, Sundays 4-6 pm Central time, or on demand at teriobrien.com in the player on the right side of the page (please scroll down until you see this: