New York City Oath Keepers Message Board New York City Oath Keepers Discussion Forum › EUtimes Report - OB1 Asking for 15,000 Ruskie Troops For Up Coming Disaster???

EUtimes Report - OB1 Asking for 15,000 Ruskie Troops For Up Coming Disaster???

GI J.
user 10571929
Port Washington, NY
Post #: 5,672
"An unsettling report prepared by the Emergencies Ministry (EMERCOM) circulating in the Kremlin today on the just completed talks between Russia and the United States in Washington D.C. says that the Obama regime has requested at least 15,000 Russian troops trained in disaster relief and “crowd functions” [i.e. riot control] be pre-positioned to respond to FEMA Region III during an unspecified “upcoming” disaster..."

http://www.eutimes.ne...­.
Stephen H.
user 78440412
New York, NY
Post #: 20
I was blocked going to this site; must be a grain of truth to it.
GI J.
user 10571929
Port Washington, NY
Post #: 5,705
I was blocked going to this site; must be a grain of truth to it.
Try it again?

GI Joe
GI J.
user 10571929
Port Washington, NY
Post #: 5,737
Shouldn't people be pressuring their congressman
and senators to about this and demanding answers? It seems like a very serious violation of the constitution.
You are absolutely correct. People should be outraged and pressuring their "representatives" and demanding answers to this and many more issues...but they ain't. And, that's why this country is finished. Apathy and complacency everywhere you go???

GI Joe