This is the place I go to for SERIOUS Seafood and BBQ Squab (Pigeon). When I was a teenager (many many moons ago) this is the place where my family celebrate the holidays. I would like to share this with fellow food lovers so for the upcoming holiday or special occasion, you can bring you love ones and family just like mine...
11 Mott Street, New York, NY
use WWW.HOPSTOP.COM for directions
This meetup is fixed price of $40 per person, taxes, tips and meetup fee are ALL included. We will have: Faux Shark Fin soup, Lobster Salad, Garlic Steamed Lobsters, Lobsters with Ginger Scallion, Dungeness Crabs, Razor Clams, Salt & Pepper Shrimps, BBQ Whole Squabs, Honey Squab Legs, Country Style Chicken, Cheese Baked Scallops, Sirloin Steaks, House Fried Rice, Spaghetti, Mini Tapioca dessert soup and Unlimited Garlic Bread...
• Serious RSVP only. Do not RSVP if you're not certain.
• "NO-SHOW" or Last day RSVP change Will NOT be tolerated.
• We are going to eat Family Style with negotiated fixed price and items. Every individual is responsible to pay their own drinks.
• Cash Only. Very important!!! Makes everyone's life easier...
• Do not RSVP if you do not agree to all points above.
Picture for illustration only; We will have MORE food than this!!!