1) Back by popular demand…more good stuff from DevCon 2013! This round-the-room presentation was very successful at the October meeting, therefore we are going to do another round covering fresh topics.
Join us as we discuss, brainstorm and pick apart lots of cool and useful techniques that were presented.
2) Drag & Drop • Portal to Portal
John Morina of Pueblo Systems, Inc. will show a client feature where Drag & Drop streamlines Routing Trucks and Technicians to appointments
John will also discuss when drag & drop pays off.
3) Karen Stella of Graffiteria, Inc. and Marianne Carroll will share with the group, news and views from the recent “FileMaker Product” and “Experience and Style” conferences held in Chicago:
4) Bring your FileMaker questions and ask the audience. It is amazing how many problems a group of FileMaker developers can solve.
5) Picks and Tips of the Month: Short bits or bytes of interest to our NYFMP.org group members
119 West 23rd Street
New York, NY 10011
(between 6th & 7th Avenues)
5:30 pm Meet & Greet
6:00 pm – 8:00pm Presentation