Suggestions of what to bring to potluck events
- From local delis (or homemade): sandwiches, shrimp platters, casseroles, cold cuts, etc.
- Salads: pasta, mixed greens, macaroni, etc.
- Cheeses, olives, fruit trays, veggie trays, hummus
- A bottle of wine is our most popular option!
- Beer, wine, sangria, liquor, mixers, ice
- Soft drinks, water
- Gristedes - NW corner of 86 and Broadway - the largest grocery store in the vicinity. Large selection, not much of a deli.
- Broadway Farms - NW corner of 85 and Broadway with a decent deli.
- Mitchell's Wines & Liquors - 86th St, east of Broadway on the south side of the street. Reasonable prices.
- Zabar's - A local favorite, Zabar's has an *incredible* deli, between 80/81 and Broadway. Recommend getting off at the 79th St 1 line exit.
What the Organizer Provides
- Ice, cups, plates, utensils, condiments, movies, roof over our heads, play time with Coco.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|Membership Policy||April 17, 2011 3:36 PM||John|
|Your Hosts||July 27, 2009 11:32 PM||John|
|Movie Marathon Survival Guide||January 15, 2009 6:45 PM||John|
|All Events Free or for Charity||January 5, 2009 7:27 PM||John|
|Directions||January 5, 2009 7:21 PM||John|
|Potluck Suggestions||January 30, 2010 5:07 PM||Brandon|
|About "New York Film Fest"||April 17, 2011 2:44 PM||John|