addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New York Intuitive Tarot Classes Message Board › Welcome to New Members of New York Intuitive Tarot Classes

Welcome to New Members of New York Intuitive Tarot Classes

Beth P.
Group Organizer
Bronx, NY
Hi to New Members,

I sent each new member a personal greeting. However, I want to make sure I didn't miss anyone.

Thank you for considering attending my Tarot classes. I haven't yet decided on once a week or twice a month, or how much the classes will cost. The way I'm planning on structuring my classes, it won't be necessary to attend more classes a month than your schedule or budget can accommodate. However, in order to get the most benefit out of the instruction, regular attendance will be to your benefit.

If you haven't done so yet, please sign up for the free get together on 5/29/12 so that we can get to know each other. This venue at the Skylight Diner will not be the one I will use for the classes, but it's a great place just to hang out and talk. You don't have to order more than a cup of coffee, but the food is good and the diner allows groups to have separate checks.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

Thanks, Beth Palladino