New York Intuitive Tarot Classes Message Board › Our First Class Is Just a Week Away!

Our First Class Is Just a Week Away!

Beth P.
BethPalladino
Group Organizer
Bronx, NY
Hi,

Thanks to all members who have already signed up for either the Tuesday 6/19/12 or Friday 6/29/12 class. I am super excited to start teaching. I've even dreamed about it, and my husband could hear me saying something in my sleep.

If you would like to attend either the Tuesday or Friday class, please RSVP now so that I can have a better idea of numbers. Attendance is still wide open in each class. If you can attend either the Tuesday or Friday class, please sign up for the Friday class as I could use some more students to attend that class.

This class is especially important for those who know nothing of Tarot or only have a passing acquaintance with Tarot. However, even if you have some knowledge of Tarot but have little or no knowledge of Kabbalah, this class will help you to follow the subsequent classes on specific cards. The Rider Waite deck is basically a Kabbalistic deck, and a basic knowledge of Kabbalah will help you to better intuitively connect to the cards. I know that it worked for me, and I want to share what I know.

If you can't RSVP now but think that you still might attend either class, please send me an email. I understand that some may find the time slot of the Tuesday class to early, but that's the reason why I also scheduled a Friday class.

Even though I want this class to help you to use your own intuition both in learning the cards and in your readings, the background information in this introductory class will help you understand why the Rider Waite deck images appear as they do.

This class is especially important for those who know nothing of Tarot or only have a passing acquaintance with Tarot. However, even if you have some knowledge of Tarot but have little or no knowledge of Kabbalah, this class will help you to follow the subsequent classes on specific cards. The Rider Waite deck is basically a Kabbalistic deck, and a basic knowledge of Kabbalah will help you to better intuitively connect to the cards. I know that it worked for me, and I want to share what I know.

Thanks to those who attended my two free meetups. It was a lot of fun just to socialize, talk Tarot, eat good food, and get to know each other. I will have at least one free meetup a month along with the classes.

Thanks, Beth Palladino