addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New York Intuitive Tarot Classes Message Board › I Can Accept Walk-Ins for Tuesday, 6/29/12 Class

I Can Accept Walk-Ins for Tuesday, 6/29/12 Class

Beth P.
BethPalladino
Group Organizer
Bronx, NY

Hi,

RSVPs have ended for this Tuesday's class. However, I still have a few spots left, and can accommodate a small number of walk-ins if you decide you want to attend. Cost will be $20 at the door.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

5:45 PM to 7:45 PM

Simple Studios
134 West 29th Street, New York, NY

For those students who have already signed up or who may decide to walk-in, check at the front desk of Simple Studios for the room number of the class. I will be there from 5:30pm, as I have to set up the room.

Thanks, Beth Palladino