addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New York Intuitive Tarot Classes Message Board › Meetup details changed: Introduction to Tarot: The Meaning of Number and the

Meetup details changed: Introduction to Tarot: The Meaning of Number and the Number of Meanings (Repeat)

Beth P.
BethPalladino
Group Organizer
Bronx, NY
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/New-York-Intuitive-Tarot-Classes/events/67896982/­

When: Friday, June 29, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: TRS Studios
44 East 32 st . 11 Fl.
NYC, NY 10016
212-685-2848

Price: $17.00 per person (if paid in advance), or $20 at the door.

RSVP limit: 12 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

To Martha and others who may be confused, I had a typo on the information for this class. Even though the explanation of the nature of the class said that the class started at 6pm, the time for the class on TRS Studios on Friday, 6/29/12 is at 7pm and it ends at 9pm.

Sorry for the confusion, Beth Palladino