addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New York Intuitive Tarot Classes Message Board › I Can Accept Walk-Ins for Friday, 6/29/12 Class

I Can Accept Walk-Ins for Friday, 6/29/12 Class

Beth P.
BethPalladino
Group Organizer
Bronx, NY
Hi to All,

I have room for at least five more students in tomorrow night's class, Introduction to Tarot, at TRS Studios. Cost is $20 at the door. Class time is 7pm to 9pm.

Location of TRS: 44 East 32nd Street, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10016, 212-685-2848

I'm looking forward to teaching this class again. I really enjoyed this class when I taught it at Simple Studios, and am sure to enjoy it just as much tomorrow.

The class will start at 7pm sharp. Try to come to TRS early, as I will be there early as well. If the room isn't ready, TRS has a nice waiting area and they also provide complementary hot tea and filtered water, as well as selling vegan organic snacks and bottled water. You can bring tea, snacks, etc. into the room as long as we remove all debris when we are finished with the room.

If the front door of the building is locked, you can find a keypad next to the door. Scroll down to look for TRS' entry code.  When you see it, press the round button with the golden yellow handset symbol. If you have trouble getting in, call the phone number above for TRS or call my cell phone at 646-400-3247.

Looking forward to seeing all of you,

Beth Palladino