New York Intuitive Tarot Classes Message Board › Interview with Me in Blood Moon Rising online magazine

Interview with Me in Blood Moon Rising online magazine

Beth Palladino
BethPalladino
Group Organizer
Bronx, NY
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Interview with me by online magazine "Blood Moon Rising."

Back in March, I answered a Craigslist NYC ad for Tarot card readers for Blood Moon Rising's Institute of Horror, Fantasy and Science Fiction. It was not for money, but I thought it would be a great change for networking as I was just starting to try to find more clients. The event included a panel discussion with me and another Tarot card reader discussing what we do as psychics, and then we gave free readings to the attendees and other visitors to the Queen's library where the even took place.

After the event was over, I stayed around and spoke with the magazine's publishers and some other authors and artists who were the other speakers at the event. I made a good impression on then, and they decided to interview me for the July issue of their online magazine.

This is the link for my interview: http://www.bloodmoonr...­

You should also look at the rest of the magazine. It has some interesting stuff.

P.S. I've been invited back for their October Halloween event.

Hope to see many of you soon at my next class,

Beth Palladino