New York Intuitive Tarot Classes Message Board › Wall Street Classes to Start Soon

Wall Street Classes to Start Soon

Beth P.
BethPalladino
Group Organizer
Bronx, NY
Hi to All Members,

Some of you may be interested in also joining my other Tarot classes Meetup group, especially if you missed earlier classes in this series. As far as I can tell at this point, I have enough interest in the Wall Street group to begin offering classes in the Wall Street/Lower Manhattan area. The Wall Street classes will start at the beginning of the curriculum and will be the same as the classes I have already taught in Midtown.

Link to the Wall Street group:
http://www.meetup.com...­

The Wall Street classes will be scheduled for Tuesdays and Thursdays, and will have a similar structure to the Midtown classes with a Tuesday class repeated on a Thursday for students who can't make the Tuesday class. Depending on circumstances, I may end up choosing other evenings for the classes -- but due to my own schedule, these evenings will either be Tuesday, Thursday or Friday.

In the Wall Street group, I've scheduled a free Meetup for Thursday, 10/11/12 at the Irish Punt Pub and Restaurant at 40 Exchange Place, New York, NY. This Irish bar is actually at the same address as TRS Professional Suites, where I plan to teach the classes. The bar is right next door to the entrance to the building where TRS is now located. If you want to attend this free Meetup, I need to know by Monday as I need to make a reservation with an approximate number of attendees.

In the Wall Street group, I've also scheduled an "Introduction to Tarot" class for Tuesday 10/16/12 and a repeat of this "Introduction" class on Thursday, 10/19/12. This may be subject to change depending on attendance and/or availability of classroom space at TRS.

If you would like to attend any of the Wall Street classes, but don't want to join the group, contact me. You don't have to be a member of the Wall Street group to see the classes I'm offering, but I would like to know if you're planning on attending. Class prices are the same as this group: $17 in advance through PayPal of $20 at the door.

Thanks, Beth Palladino