Apr 10, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Hello fellow Magentians!
As always, we have two amazing speakers for our upcoming April Magento/ e-commerce networking event:
1) Tyler Hudson-Crimi -- CIO at ShopTalk, Inc.
Born in Ohio, raised in New Jersey, Tyler attended the University of Notre Dame where he majored in Finance and completed the Hesburgh Program of Public Service. He has experience from a variety of positions including the DC Office of the Attorney General-Civil Litigation Division, a fixed-income hedge fund, and two private equity funds (one infrastructure and one enterprise software). He has also founded several companies of his own, include a landscaping company in New Jersey, an e-commerce software company out of Indiana (ShopTalk), and a consulting firm focused on digital strategy for small businesses, start-ups, and professionals, which is based in New York City. He says he’d someday like to manage a venture capital fund. When he’s not working on his next project, you can find him on the ski slopes, fishing, or playing racquetball.
2) Tal Weber—VP Global Strategic Partnerships, QuickLizard
QuickLizard offers marketing and merchandise leaders a real-time product management suite with high level pricing intelligence and pricing optimization. QuickLizard is the only solution in the market which includes the following features in addition to pricing intelligence and optimization capabilities as a standard:
• Conversion- and impression-based pricing• Personalized landing pages• Personalized campaigns• SKU-level analytics• Powerful and fully customized pricing optimization
3) Shaun Harmen—Lead Project Manager, Hara Partners
Shaun will share unique insights on e-commerce product page optimization, including effective tools and habits to:
• Curtail cart abandonment• Secure conversions for sites with varying Average Order Value (AOV)• Streamline the user experience• Take advantage of specials and offers
Applicable across a variety of industries and product type, these tactics will help you reimagine the role and efficacy of product pages in the context of your company’s web presence.
Beer and snacks will be served. Can’t wait to see you all!