New York Meditation Message Board › Looking forward to free talk tomorrow, and Blog about self transformation

Looking forward to free talk tomorrow, and Blog about self transformation

Samantha K.
user 8919682
Berkeley, CA
Dear Meditation Enthusiasts,

I am really happy to be presenting the free talk tomorrow night, "Understanding Subtle Bodies, Unravelling the Source of Pain". It is going to be a wonderful event, we have a full room with rsvps from several different referrals.

I will put up another free event on Friday, for Monday February 11th on the topic "The Art Of Falling in Love". This seminar follows a thread of articles that I have been writing for my blog www.samanthakeen.com­

Several people requested the seminar on the topic of the heart, love, and transforming the heart energy in life after I have been writing on this topic for several months. It is going to be an once-a-month series of talks for the duration of 2013. I am very excited and I will post them here on this website to let you know about them.

If you want to see my latest blog titled "What is Fatal Attraction?" go here

Finally we do have a one-day meditation workshop coming up on Saturday¬† February 23rd 10am to 5pm. It is also going to be very special. This is not a free event but there are early bird discounts. Take a look at our website to see more details http://vitalswitch.com/category/events/­

Looking forward to seeing some of you soon!

Warmly

Samantha Keen

www.vitalswitch.com