New York Meditation Message Board › Free talk tonight, The Power of Play

Free talk tonight, The Power of Play

Samantha K.
user 8919682
Berkeley, CA
Hello there,
I am really looking forward to the free talk tonight "Overcoming Fears Through the Power of Play"
Matteus Levell, the presenter tonight, will definitely delight anyone who comes, and I am sure give you some great tools to take away for your life. The thing I love about play is that it is an art form that is inside all of us already, and that can help us to be more effective in our lives as well as connect us more deeply to a meditative state while we are going about our daily activities.
Have you ever watched small children play? They are so intent, so aware, present, and determined. They take it seriously - the fun is serious business for little kids. And they have so much genuine enthusiasm from inside about the act of play.
You can have that too... and Matteus will spell out some important points about how to make it happen.
If you are coming, the presentation starts at 7pm at the Madison Wellness Center, 171 Madison Ave., Suite 908, New York, NY
If you are unable to make it, we do have a one-day workshop "The Power of Play" on December 7th, using meditative techniques to connect to your own inner joy.

I wish you all really well for the holiday season.
Warmly
Samantha