), a Facebook Preferred Developer Consultant (PDC), is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our development team and work on fun, innovative projects in the social media space leveraging best-of-breed technologies, API's, and frameworks.
We like to keep things agile and develop iteratively, using test-driven development and continuous integration. We whiteboard ideas when possible versus preparing 50-page detailed specs.Requirements
- Must be comfortable with unit testing, profiling and optimizing code, databases, and other services for quality, performance, and scalability
- Knowledge of a "NoSQL" database (MongoDB, CouchDB, etc) as well as strong relational database knowledge is a big plus
- Experience working in an agency-based environment (interfacing with non-technical staff and clients) is a HUGE plus
Most importantly, you need to be someone who is innovative, collaborative, inquisitive, and confident (but not cocky), able to meet deadlines, and have a 'do whatever it takes' attitude to your work. We have a great office jukebox, so having a good taste in music (and desire to play around with Spotify's API) is also a big plus :)
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Great benefits including full medical and dental coverage and 401(k)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Please send us an email at engineer[at]beaffinitive(dot)com. Be sure to include links to relevant projects you have worked on as well as your GitHub profile (if you have one), and your salary requirements/availability. Please, no recruiters or off-site contractors.
To learn more about Affinitive, please visit www.beaffinitive.com