CMP.LY, Inc., a startup in New York City is looking to add a
developer to its team. In a nutshell, CMP.LY addresses social
media compliance needs for multiple industries and use cases.
Contests and promotions, brand influencer/ambassador programs,
investor relations, financial services, affiliate marketing,
healthcare marketing and employee social media policies all
require nuanced solutions and CMP.LY has developed a number of
solutions to address these needs.
For more details about what we do, what we're seeking to do,
etc. check out our website at http://cmp.ly.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me
directly at [address removed] (additional contact information below
the job description) or apply at http://bit.ly/rcwabf.
CMP.LY, Inc. is looking for a
Web/Software Engineer to work with our entire team to push its
product line forward. We want a passionate person with OO
programming skills and experience with large-scale products
who is excited about building a standard in new media.
You are a jack of many trades that might be as
comfortable at a Linux command line as you are in Firebug or
your favorite IDE, know when to optimize (and when not to),
and enjoy working in Rails and creating scalable and
maintainable product lines. You've developed a few projects on
your own, but you're ready to jump into a funded start-up and
create something useable, but also beautiful.
We're looking for fluency in as many of the
Ruby, Rails, git, MongoDB, AJAX, REST
Bonus for: Photoshop, memcached, iOS, Java,
mobile, UI/UX expertise, automated build scripting
- Build systems that are simple and scale.
- Deeply versed in modern web technologies.
- Command of modern programming language –
- Love of clean and maintainable CSS, HTML and
- Love of automated testing.
- Excitement about working with large agencies
and brands in an emerging technical space of new media.
- Comfortable working in a Unix environment –
we use Ubuntu on our servers.
- Open, communicative and like working in
- Fluent in speaking and writing English.
- Passion for high quality.
- Experience with designing applications for
the cloud – extra points for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience in writing comprehensive unit,
functional and acceptance tests using automated testing
- Experience with data mining and building
- Active contributor to open source software.
- Experience building RESTful APIs.
- Analytics/Statistics background.
- Join a highly professional and
- Contribute to the early development of a
fast growing startup.
- Benefit from motivated and talented
- Responsibility from day one.
- Opportunity to add your own valuable input
and bring in your own ideas.
- Health insurance, plus dental and vision.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
Michael De Lorenzo
104 West 29th Street, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10001
“Where there's a challenge, there's probably a tech startup. Enter CMP.LY, which aims to make compliance simple for the Twitter and Foursquare users of the world.”
“It’s quick and easy, and you can even do it on micro-blogging services such as Twitter.”