New York MongoDB User Group Message Board › MongoDB Developer at NYC Startup
New York, NY
I am currently looking for candidates for an exciting developer position at a New York City Startup.
Here is the job description:
Strong experience with PHP, MySQL and MongoDB
- Solid experience writing applications
- Experience troubleshooting and refactoring application bottlenecks
- Willingness to learn and experiment with new technologies, i.e. MongoDB and Hadoop
- BS/BA/equivalent in computer information technology, computer science, management systems or related discipline.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and construct dynamic and scalable web applications
- Assist with requirements gathering and functional specification creation
- Participate in planning, estimating and scheduling activities
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews, test plan reviews and documentation reviews
If you are interested in this position please contact Tom McNulty