addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

"New York Philosophy" Message Board › Good group

Good group

Elaine
user 2552379
New York, NY
Post #: 36
I liked the group. We had a variety of people who all had something interesting and intelligent to say. We need (1) a quiet place where we can hear and be heard without shouting (2) a narrower topic (3) more intervention by the facilitator to help us focus the discussion a little more.

I hope all the same people return, and I wish we could continue the same topic soon because we haven't done it justice. I'm not keen on starting another very vast subject, war, (which can easily deteriorate into a more superficial political discussion nowadays), primarily because we haven't come close to exploring the subject of ethics we started discussing last time.