"New York Philosophy" Message Board › HELP LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION NYS: ENGINEERS ARE NEEDED

HELP LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION NYS: ENGINEERS ARE NEEDED

john m.
user 6323047
New York, NY
Post #: 12

HELP LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION NYS: ENGINEERS ARE NEEDED

Hello,

Thank you for stopping and reading! My name is John Mecca and there is a serious life and death situation that requires engineers to up and lend a hand.

First so that you won't say hey the plea for help is some jerk and its a hoax, I would call your attention fist to read the following article to prime you for issue that many in NY as well as around the country are under brutal life threatening attack from government human experiments without our being noticed and without our consent. I as thousands of others have been implanted with devices in our bodies covertly. Again read this article first to dispel disbelief
http://www.presstv.ir...­

Now that you have heard the facts I will tell you that all of us are in danger and you need to spread the word as to what is needed to stop the tyrannical acts of barbarians.

Why this request for Engineers, well we have a need to develop scientific evidence to bring suit to stop the authorities from continuing the attacks of implanted deadly devices and directed energy. Expert witness testimony needs to be developed and the hope is that those who read this will enter this request to others who might have degrees and act as expert witnesses.

There are thousands of people active across the country with many in NYS that are being tortured to death by torture pain and suffering. I personally believe that anybody that has been in surgery has been implanted as a matter of policy, I further believe that the vast number of syndromes and conditions are caused by covert implants and directed energy attacks by control freak depopulation fanatics. That implies millions of people affected. Those of you who know how badly the state of our nation is regarding the erosion of liberty likely do not doubt what I am telling you about. If suitable engineers can be found in the NYC area we can validate tests that show the existence of implanted devices and bring a lawsuit to change the law and stop the madness. So take the time to think carefully of those who are sick or died or have inexplicably become unstable or have been sabotaged in their business as those are signs of potential attacks. The time is now for in the next year economic disaster or a world war may arise and this cause of causes will be swept away in a tide of grief leaving the authorities Carte Blanche conditions to increase their diabolical program of destroying people without even being detected. The police have told me that it is being done to people and they cannot do anything to stop it, the authorities are liable and open to suit however and that is the only recourse. Furthermore its going on all over the world in every country.

Need more priming to realize the situation is beyond your ability to remain inert and do nothing,
Google covert microwave attacks and implants

for evidence its a subject that it is happening and needs all of our support to stop it.

The plan is to bring a lawsuit with expert witness testimony from electronic and or electrical engineers. If nobody helps put a stop to the madness our country once a bastion for freedom will disappear and as the old saying goes the Party for all of us will be over.

Yours Truly

John Mecca

Today is July 1, 2012 my telephone number is 631 360-1557 my email address is timetogo2@optonline.net my website is http://www.us-governm...­