addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

"New York Philosophy" Message Board › why not donate a special book so that a library can be set up in a remote vi

why not donate a special book so that a library can be set up in a remote village in china

A former member
Post #: 5
Why not donate a special book that means something to you, inspired you, changed your life for better or simply made you happy so that a library can be set up in a remote village in china

I love reading, thinking and enjoying life, I know I am lucky to have what I have especially faced by some who have never travelled or done things that I have done.... I want to bring the whole world to them in the form of books so that they can enjoy what I enjoy as well.

please participate. thank you.

more information can be found at www.365daysjourney.co.uk