addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York / New Jersey Polyamory Meetup Group Message Board › Me and my boyfriend are new to this we look forward to meeting new people.

Me and my boyfriend are new to this we look forward to meeting new people.

A former member
Post #: 1
My name is Candace and my boyfriends name is Bryan. We are very laid back and down to earth people just looking for a woman who fits in with us.We look forward to attending some meetings and getting into the poly scene.