The New York City Rat Meetup Group Message Board › Long Island Vet for Minor Surgery.

Long Island Vet for Minor Surgery.

Vincent
user 112736362
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Pricing, name of vet/clinic would be greatly appreciated - when I have more time I will check this site more thoroughly for information. As of now here are the specs:
Age: Just turning 1 Name: Aina Problem: Mammary Tumor (non-necrotic, not malignant)
Sex: Female Condition: Excellent Location: Above left leg; a few centimeters ventral of sagital plane.
(She's eating, and drinking - shows no signs of stress - can groom fully - and is not impaired of movement.)
Raquel
Raquel2
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 1,891
Hi Vincent,

This is the Center Moriches Animal Hospital post of the LI Vets listing:
http://www.meetup.com...­
If you consider this hospital, please ask both about surgical experience with rats and prices. The member who recommended Dr. Lu has moved away from Long Island, so I do not know if she was recommending Dr. Lu for rat medicine or also for rat surgery. Prices at this hospital are likely to be reasonable, as that was the reason for this recommendation, but please check for yourself.

I'm glad you seem knowledgeable, so you will be sure to get pain medicine for home use.

Thank you,
Raquel