December 5, 2012 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
The November 7 event had been postponed to December 5. If you were planning to attend on November 7 but are not planning to attend on December 5 and have not yet changed your RSVP, please UN-RSVP as soon as possible.
We appreciate your cooperation in updating your RSVP to be an accurate representation of whether you will be attending the event or watch the event.
60 Second pitches. Here is the suggested format that we recommend you use:
- Who are you and what is your background? (5-10 seconds)
- What is the problem that your product is solving? Or, begin with a story. (10-20 seconds)
- Explain the product and how it solves the problem. (10-20 seconds)
- Who do you need on your team (a developer, marketing, designer)? (5-10 Seconds)
The formal Agenda for this Meetup:
1) 10 minute introduction from the Organizers.
2) 60 Second Pitches (approx. 30-50 people).
3) Crowd-sourced feedback is submitted from the members.
4) Feedback on the pitches by Florent Peyre - Co-founder and President of CasaHop
5) Acknowledgement of the top pitches and prizes given to the top pitch of the evening! The total value of the prizes is approx. $900.00!
6) 5 minute conclusion from the Organizers.
7) Networking time!
Note: We hope you can find your co-founders here. However, please remember that the attendees are just those who want to come and we might have a very uneven mix of people, in terms of their skills.
There will be a table for business cards and promotional literature. Feel free to bring information to share with others.
IMPORTANT!! Bring a smartphone, an iPad, or a laptop in order to be able to participate in the feedback process.
Location for the Meetup: 8th Floor
Any speakers for this Meetup: Florent Peyre