So you have a support team. You have a product team. And both teams are making decisions that affect your business and your end-user. But how do you integrate them so that you can incorporate customer feedback into your product?
Let's get together and discuss these questions:
• How do you map customer needs to a product or service that your company should build / deliver?
• Is the customer always right?
• What feedback should I be giving my product managers?
• Are your support agents acting like product people? (Hint: they should be.)
• When do you tell your customer that their ideas just aren't going to happen?
• How and when do you fight (hopefully not physically) to make your customer's ideas happen?
• Are you informed enough about your product to give your customers a heads-up when something is going to change?