New York Viral Media Meetup Message Board › EVENT UPDATE: Catching a Virus: People and Brands Monetizing Viral Media in
New York, NY
We're just under one week away from our next Meetup and we have quite a few great additions to the event.
Below is the final list of fantastic guest speakers who will be sharing their seasoned insights on viral media content, marketing and monetization with us:
* Ben Relles (Head of Programming, YouTube)
* Brandon Martinez (co-Founder & CEO, INDMusic - marketed and monetized "Harlem Shake" viral videos)
* David Berkowitz (VP Emerging Media, 360i - Oreo Super Bowl viral tweet)
* Ryan Cordell (father of the kids who launched hit viral media campaign "Two Girls and a Puppy" that received over 1 million "Likes" in under seven hours and Asst. Professor of English and Viral Media at Northeastern University)
In addition to the panel, there will be two brief presentations by:
* Richard Spalding (CEO/Founder, The 7th Chamber)
* Ryan Cordell who will give a presentation called "Viral Media 150 Years Before the "Like" Button"
I'd also like to announce our fantastic leading sponsors for this event -- The 7th Chamber (award-winning, global "content seed" agency) and OfferPop (Facebook and Twitter social marketing platform). Please visit their websites (they're both doing innovative things in viral media):
RSVP are almost full so if you'd like to attend you should RSVP ASAP: http://www.meetup.com/New-York-Viral-Media/events/110405922/
If you've already RSVPd but can't attend, please take a moment to release your RSVP so that others can attend. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
As always, you can get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup or via email if you have any questions or suggestions.
All the best,