addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New to Copenhagen Meetup Group Message Board › Apartment for rent -URGENT

Apartment for rent -URGENT

Maria Laura L.
Copenhagen, DK
Post #: 1
Hi all,

I'm looking for an unfurnished apartment (2-3 rooms) in Frederiksberg or CPH to move in by May 1st.
Need to be a cat friendly one because I have to pick up my 2 cats and bring them along with my stuff.

If you know someone please let me's much more difficult that I thought and no have too much time till end of the month.

Thanks a lot! http://img2.meetupsta...­