NewFilmmakers Los Angeles, in partnership with the City of LA and LA Weekly, invite you to join us October 19th at the AT&T Center in Downtown Los Angeles for the 2013 On Location: The Los Angeles Video Project red carpet premiere event!
Actor Steve Howey (Showtime's "Shameless", "Sons of Anarchy") hosts an evening of short films which highlight the diverse, eclectic town that is Los Angeles. Nineteen filmmakers compete for a variety of production/post & cash prizes worth over $65,000--including prize packages from Equilibrium Entertainment, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Film LA, and more--presented by actor William H Macy ("Shameless", The Lincoln Lawyer). Additional celebrity guests TBA.
A red carpet pre-screening reception and after party features tunes spun by DJ Shy (102.7 KIIS FM, "Daddy's Girls").
6:30pm - Press Check-in.
7:00pm - General Admission & Pre-Screening Reception.
8:15pm - On Location Program Screening.
Selected finalist films and filmmakers include:
- Uncommon LA (Dir. Kyle Blair-Henderson)
- Grand Park July 4th Block Party (Dir. Darrell Lake)
- Unleashed in Los Angeles (Dir. Catherine Pirotta & Seth Leik)
- Dreams Come True in Los Angeles (Dir. Carlos de la Vega & Rudolpho Zalez)
- Hikikomori (Dir. Josema Roig)
- Through The Lens (Dir. Paul Forte)
- Swervin' (Dir. Ryan Pohanic)
- Stay (Dir. David Horowitz & Cliff Riffo)
- Los Angeles, It's Where You're Going (Dir. Joe Wesley)
- Tribeca Urban (Dir. Jeremy Weiss)
- With Love L.A. (Dir. Lexi Johnson)
- More Than Words (Dir. Andrea Giacomini)
- 323: Portraits of Los Angeles (Dir. Aaron Spoto)
- Glass Sun (Dir. Greg King)
- Four More Years (Dir. Pasqui Rivas)
- Make of LA: Burton Machen (Dir. Stephen French)
- Bob & the Midnight Ridazz: Unmarked Guide LA (Dir. Yasmin Hed)
- I Walk My Dog (Dir. Peter Bonilla)
- Fellow Rebel "Baby Please" (Dir. Eric McCoy)
All attendees will have the opportunity to participate in voting for the Audience Award.
General admission tickets for On Location: The Los Angeles Video Project are $15 in advance, or $20 at the door. VIP All-Night Access passes, which include parking, admission, and an open bar, are $25 in advance, $30 at the door.
Purchase tickets in advance, On Location sells out every year! NOTE: Tickets purchased online are not mailed. These tickets will be available for pick-up at the check-in desk on the evening of the event.
The AT&T Center is located at: 1150 S Olive St, Los Angeles, CA 90015.
Parking for VIP All-Night Access Pass holders is located at the AT&T Center's Olive Parking Structure: 1133 S. Olive Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015. NOTE: To be admitted for parking in this lot, you must be an All-Night Access Pass holder.
Visit the On Location website at
for more information and to purchase your ticket now.
For media credential requests and/or screening passes, contact Jasmine McAtee at [masked].
On Location is sponsored by Councilman Tom LaBonge and Mayor Eric Garcetti at the Executive level, and SAG-AFTRA, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Equilibrium Entertainment, Alternative Rentals, and Revelry Event Designers at the Producers Circle level.