Dec 1, 2012 · 6:30 AM
This location is shown only to members
For anyone interested in a early morning
photo-walk in the French Quarter?
- There is minimal pedestrian and vehicular traffic in the French Quarter
- The lighting changes nicely from early morning to about noon
- The colors are vibrant and rich in depth
- The subject matter is about natural lighting, deflection of light and manual use of your camera
- We will meet at Cafe Envie... (and meet back after the photo-walk)
- After the photo-walk we can have brunch or a beverage somewhere in the French Quarter and critique the experience...
We want to Get started by 6:30 am
(and take pics untill about 9:30am)
Note: If you are late in coming you can contact me on my cell[masked]-4224.
I plan on being in the French Quarter most of the day
Thanks, Paul Anthony