addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New Orleans Photography EXPERIENCE Message Board Photography Outings - Friends Shooting together › Landscapes's photos cooperations.

Landscapes's photos cooperations.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello!

Hi my name is John. I'm a professional photographer. I work with portraits, events, landscapes, object images, sport photography.

I live in New Orleans and I'd like to meet local photographers to work and create projects. I'm looking for interesting places for photography in the city or near. I'm specifically interested in local landscapes such as swamps. Looking forward to cooperation.

Actually I'm from Russia. I am editor on 500px.com

You can see my photos here: photo.vasenev.com

I want shoot nice photos together and will have nice discussions. My English not very well right now, but I hope you will understand me. :)

I'll want find nice landscape points and have cooperation for joint shooting.
Chris J.
chrismjohnston
Metairie, LA
Post #: 14
Have you tried the Marsh Overlook at the end of the Marsh Trail at Barataria Preserve on the Westbank? There is also a good spot at the Madere Marsh in Bayou Sauvage. I took an HDR there which you can see here http://www.flickr.com/photos/nolalaw/5267410607/sizes/l/in/photostream/­